July 6, 2010

THE VILLAGE MARKETS

Here are a few snaps from the Village Markets at Burleigh Heads on Sunday 4th of July.  It was my first time visiting these markets, and i had high hopes with cash in my pocket ready to find some treasures.  And i was a little disappointed when i returned home empty handed.  There were not many stalls and I came across a dress in one of the "vintage" stalls which in fact i had bought from witchery only last summer.  On the other hand there were a small handfull of talented young fresh designers with potential.  I just think it needs a few more stalls so it takes longer than 15 minutes to browse the entire market.  I am contemplating whether or not i should open a stall there?



JEANS SASS AND BIDE (DIY SLASHES), SWEATER WITCHERY

10 comments:

Joy Santosha said...

Hey there,
Im a gold coast girl and im in the middle of planning on doing a stall there a little closer to summer. We need more exciting vintage stalls.
If you plan to do one then who knows maybe we will meet there. love the pics! Great shots.
:)

www.joysantosha@blogspot.com

Kirsty.Billie said...

I definitely think you should do a stall!
I just started one with my label Black Adder... Very rewarding!

Check out my blog
www.blackadderfashion.blogspot.com

SAVING BETTY said...

love the photos and cute blog!

xoxo, B

Kendr▲ said...

Great post, you have an awesome blog!
Had to go back several posts even.
Will be back again..
Hope you can check out mine
and maybe follow if you like it :)

http://stoleninspiration.blogspot.com/

Silvia Couture said...

great photos and DIY!

TASHA B said...

THOSE JEANS ARE KILLER


http://www.noirxxxx.blogspot.com

TristanEmma said...

I would love to do that with a book!! Such a great DIY project!! Pretty pretty pictures <3

xx

http://styleinsuburbia.blogspot.com/

M. and O. said...

love the jeans !
xox from France.
Olivia & Mariam




http://daily-women.blogspot.com

The Fall said...

those ripped jeans look great!

The Queen of Hearts said...

That looks like some flea market! I would love to go through that rack of silks.

The Black Queen