January 7, 2011

PART II

SWEATER BY ASOS, SHORTS BY T BY BETTINA LIANO, SHOES BY I LOVE BILLY,
NECKLACES BOTH BY CHASE.DAKOTA

Does anyone know of any other good markets (within the brisbane/gold coast region of course)that i could attend, that are not on the first sunday of the month... cause it seams to me that every market is on that same day??

P.S don't forget to like my stall pic for The Village Markets... competition ends tomorrow!!
 All you have to do is like the chase.dakota stall pic on the village markets facebook site (p.s you will need to "like" the village markets page before you can like the photo)

8 comments:

Sylvia said...

I am seriously dying over your sweater. love love love!

sylvie
www.laplacard.com

Anonymous said...

the colors in your sweater are gorgeous!

thestyle-child.blogspot.com

Michelle Lee said...

love your sweater

first contest (be one of my 7 new year inspiration models!)
go to http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com
for precise info.

Amber said...

Gorgeous photos. It makes me wish I had a hammock...gahhh! Looks so comfy and cozy...RIght now I'm begging the bf to let us get one of those le beanock hammocks for our apartment.

I loveee your sweater, too!

Puck Litaay said...

Great sweater and necklace!

Try Hard Superhero said...

i love your shoes!

VENILA KOSTIS said...

necklace is awesome, I have to go check, what do you have in your shop ;)

Anonymous said...

I totally love your sweater...great blog!

x
http://alltheprettybirds.blogspot.com/