April 4, 2011

DAUGHTER


A new comer to The Village Markets this month was Daughter... Illustrations by the talented Carmel Dunne.  I am always a sucker for good illustration mixing both pencil and watercolours.. but then add one of my favourite aussie models, bambi, and i'm sold!! I bought the gorgeous illustration of bambi at the markets on Sunday, and i can't wait to put it in a frame and hang it on my wall next to my Kelly Smith illustration!! Maybe i will start a collection of illustrations from talented young Australian artists. 

Anywho, i would definitely recommend you check them out, and hopefully daughter will be back at the next Village Markets with some new amazing prints!

xx sammi

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! I bought the exact same print... can't wait to hang it on my wall!

Fash Boulevard said...

these are stunning. amazing post love. I'm so excited that I found your blog. I'm completely following now, I hope you will as well. I started my blog a little over a month ago. It's all about celebrity fashion from the point of view of an LA stylist. Stop by to see multiple post a day on all the latest celebrity fashion news. Would love your support. xoxo

www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

Luca said...

Beautiful draws!
I become a follower!
X

Start dreaming on www.dreamingthedayawaywithluca.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

such a great illustrations!!!
xoxo