June 24, 2012


BEANIE: DIY, T-SHIRT BY BEST N LESS, VEST BY JESSICA BUURMAN, TIGHTS BY SUSAN, SHOES BY BELLE SIGERSON MORRISON, RINGS BY CHASE.DAKOTA, BEGINNING BOUTIQUE & DAISY KNIGHTS

PHOTOS BY JESS (IAMKONSTANTINOS.BLOGSPOT.COM

I finally busted out my Jil Sander beanie DIY..... but on my way out i ran into my brother and his first words were... "what is that", so i said," does Jil Sander mean anything to you"?.. and he said no, so i said "you wouldn't understand" and we left it at that..

8 comments:

K A T H L E E N said...

ahh that DIY is awesome in every way! looks awesome!

Bianca said...

Bahahahaha that is so hilarious re: your brother! Aw and I love that shot of you scrunching up your face, CUTE.

Mary said...

I love your vest - it's so beautiful! Your conversation with your brother made me laugh as well, haha you're the best xx

Isabella/ Crystallography said...

Love this post. Cool style, xx

Watisoni said...

Great D.I.Y AND outfit POST.

L O M A N I

Anonymous said...

Haha yes, the Jil Sander beanie is definitely one of those fashion pieces that not many people 'get' but I adore them. I'm DIY'ing one too. This post has inspired me to whip out a Ladakh vest I bought last year and have never worn.

Karissa said...

Love this DIY, can't wait do have a go myself! Love the styling as well.

We're only new to the blogging world, but would love for people to check it out.
x

http://darkgraceblog.blogspot.com.au/

shismuwh said...

informative post Dolabuy YSL navigate to this web-site www.dolabuy.ru look at these guys high end replica bags