March 7, 2011

THE HANGING SPACE


Some of you may already be aware of The Hanging Space, but for those of you who don't know... it is a unique website dedicated to fashion forward labels from emerging designers of clothing, the latest jewellery and accessories, as well as having a hand picked vintage wardrobe. The website is run by the lovely ladies that run The Village Markets.  I was lucky enough to be asked to join their online store.  Right now you can grab these 3 one off pieces which are only available at The Hanging Space.

8 comments:

Miss Bias said...

Jewellery looks fabulous. Congrats on the new stockist.

Miss Bias
www.missbias.blogspot.com

Arushi Khosla said...

Omg, congrats! These look beyond fabulous. Checking out The Hanging Space now! :)

the sweet butter girls said...

Your jewelry is fantastic! We'll be adding this to our favorites. Neon for the win!

Love the Sweet Butter Girls
http://sweetbutterblog.tumblr.com/

LaU said...

really cute!!!
xoxo


townofstyle.blogspot.com

Sarah Whitney said...

Oh I love these necklaces!! I'll def have to check out their website.

Jamie-Lee Burns said...

Wow - I hadn't heard of this blog, but I love the concept. Gonna have to hceck it out now!

LA said...

Your jewelry is FUCKING AMAZING! I'm in love with previous post! I need to see more!
So glad I found you!




LA

PRENA said...

Wow they are too beautiful!! Definitely shall check the website out!